Aug 21, 2009

Cute Target Outfit (aka I went in for face wash and spent $80)



So of course I could not find it on the website (because it sucks). However, I am totally digging my new Merona Mad Men vibe duo today. I love this because its structured, wearable year round, and I can mix and match since its separates. Also, digging the roll neck collar, and back pleating on the skirt (not shown obviously). It was a little pricey for Target, but so versatile I couldn't resist. I love me some plaid.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. A long cardigan with a patent belt would look cute in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always happens to me at Target. I am convinced they are sending subliminal vibes through the sound system.

    Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from y'all, so drop me a line!